Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Honey Spice Face Mask


My most popular post so far has been the Sugar Body Scrub, and I thought I would follow it up with another home made pampering treat. I tried it out a few times just to make sure it was good!

 I have used honey as a face mask previously, but always found the warmth of the skin was enough for it to get melty, so it wasn't something I really liked.

I saw the following on pinterest, and thought I would give it a go!


mix together the honey and spices, then smear on your face!
I found the added spices were enough to bind the honey not to melt all over the place. (I tried it once with just cinnamon and it wasn't quite as good)

Then relax, maybe not in a bath, as the heat will also cause it to melt.

I left it on varying times, but 15 minutes seems good.

Wash off, this is pretty easy to do with a wash cloth, and apply your favourite moisturiser.

I like how my skin feels after, soft and fresh!


Hope you enjoy :)



4 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm going to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so simple! Going to have to give this a go! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I like this. Have to try it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have honey in the pantry that never gets used, because no one eats it. I now know what I'm doing with it!

    ReplyDelete