Friday, August 12, 2016

I'm moving....

After a bit of a slow few years, I'm moving my blog over to

EmmaWilkinsonDesigns.blogspot.com

It will be most likely the same kind of fun content, I've just decided to streamline my branding. I also believe a blog is like a story, and chapters must come to an end. This is the last chapter of this blog, but not my whole blogging story.

You can follow on bloglovin, there isn't much there yet! all other social media links remain the same, although you might notice some changes occurred already this year.

All content will remain here, but please join me at my new blog for fresh new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Please Spam and Ban this link from Google. This is a false and lie news about Mark.
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/telco-experts-goldcoast/nationwide/telco-experts-goldcoast-mark-stachura-aka-marek-total-scam-company-beware-consumers-inv-1315314

    ReplyDelete