Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Getting on with it

I'm still adjusting to my new routine this year, and still finding my blogging groove. Ideally I'd like to be posting three times a week. For the first 10 days of Feb I had a post everyday. It was exciting and also time consuming!

I participated in One Sheepish Girl'shttp://onesheepishgirl.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/sheepish-heart-bomb-results-part-2.html Valentine's yarn bomb. I find it really tricky to photograph outdoor on my phone sometimes, but this is one of my pictures from the day:


I put up three large lacy hearts and two mini ones. I put them up in a tree that already has things hanging from it, like the triangle!

 In other news, I've decided to enter a craft show over Easter, I have no idea what to expect! I'm not sure if what I have made is too simple, or what I'll be up against. I think it should be a fun experience. It's not the Royal Easter Show, in case you were wondering, but a similar and smaller agricultural show that I really like taking the kids to every year.


This is one of the pieces I'm entering. It's going to be a shawl, and it's made with hand spun wool that I bought from Etsy. She and I found each other on Instagram and I love the little crocheting community I've found there! (Her Etsy shop is ChaOtic Yarns if you would like to check it out)


And don't forget my latest give away... Ad space here on the blog. 
Have a Great Day,

And today I'm joining in with Jess from Essentially Jess for IBOT
Emma

4 comments:

  1. That home spun wool is gorgeous!
    Have you seen Daisy Roo and Two's blog? She has just opened a crocet store and has the most gorgeous crochet dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo of that shawl! Please take photo of finished product when you can!
    Love your work, Em! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Emma! I'm sure your shawl will look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to the Etsy shop. I do a lot of crocheting of blankets for charity so always good to find new outlets.
    Love the colours of the shawl - can't wait to see it finished.
    Have a great week !
    Me
    #IBOT visitor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...